Many people have unique eating habits, even celebrities. For example, Selena Gomez loves snacking on pickles and even combines them with popcorn and Reese’s chocolate. Those with quirky eating styles might actually be on to something that the rest of us don’t know about. It’s time to see what other weird eating quirks people have and unleash a world of possibilities we had no idea about!
Bright Side finds netizens’ eating habits so intriguing that we think they should be shared.
1. Taking the fruit adventure to a whole new level.
2. Different kinds of caviar... to go with your hot dog
3. For some, ketchup on popcorn is a good idea.
4. “I married a savage.”
5. So many pizza-eating quirks in one picture
6. Gushers add some tang to canned ravioli.
7. Someone needs ice cubes in their cereal.
8. His girlfriend likes to create a puzzle for him.
9. Cheetos and milk is the new cereal.
10. Some like to get “fries-ty” by dipping their fries into their Frosty.
11. Chips in the bean soup with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as one complete meal
12. Move away cheeseburger, peanut butter burger is here!
13. Or, just chuck the burgers and make a sandwich out of cheese and peanut butter.
14. When you want some crunch in your rice and curry dish:
15. Fish sticks and... not cheese, but custard
16. Forget about pineapple on pizza and ask for banana.
17. Ditch milk and eat Froot Loops with oatmeal instead.
18. Introducing HD&J: hot dog and jelly.
19. Who says cereal can only be eaten with milk?
20. Mango with a spicy twist
21. Why stop at a peanut butter sandwich when you can add pickles and sriracha?
22. Lettuce and strawberry jam is someone’s favorite snack.
23. Jelly as a dip for eggs
Which of these unusual habits do you find the most surprising? Would you like to try any of them and do you have your own? Share with us in the comments.