The Internet is full of super relatable memes that keep us happy, like a sweet understanding friend. A forever home to “oddly satisfying” challenges and trends, this year started with the #10YearChallenge. The challenge is simple, people just post side-by-side pictures of themselves, that are 10 years apart. Joining the trend, a lot of celebrities also posted their 10-year journeys.
While some of them seem to have not aged a bit, others made interesting twists, making the internet go crazy. Bright Side dove into the pool and pulled out 20 of the best celebrity posts showing that time can create epic masterpieces.
1. Caitlyn Jenner’s post is making the #10YearChallenge worthwhile. And we think this is the best post ever!
2. Tyra Banks got even more gorgeous. How is it possible?
3. The Big Little Lies mommy, Reese Witherspoon, proves that age is indeed, just a number.
4. Armin Van Buuren took it up a notch by posting his picture with one of Gordan Ramsey. Now that’s a rule breaker!
5. Justin Baldoni with Cole Sprouse proves doppelgangers exist.
6. Miley Cyrus posted a throwback picture with Liam Hemsworth. Tissues, anyone?
7. Ryan Seacrest’s 10 year journey is what we are all secretly hoping for.
8. For Padma Lakshmi, “A coconut a day, keeps you just the same way.” Good luck with your 8 glasses of water a day!
9. Here’s Brie doing it just the way we wanted!
10. Jessica Simpson outwitted everyone with a hilarious comparison of her feet to the current “pregnant” one. We bet the baby’s already famous.
11. Sarah Hyland’s #10YearChallenge is making us wonder what went wrong with our puberty?
12. Steve Aoki posted a picture with Pat Morita from the Karate Kid and we are convinced that reincarnation is real.
13. Kiernan Shipka, the prettiest witch ever, posted a picture with Mad Men co-star January Jones. Now isn’t that what you call progress?
14. For Madonna, 10 years have passed in a second.
15. Ellen’s participating in the challenge too with a totally, “Ellen” caption: “I never realized how differently I hold my hand now.”
16. Mandy Moore compared herself to her This Is Us character and we guess she has the career curve we’ve all dreamed of.
17. We are completely gushing over Chance’s little version.
18. Winnie Harlow is definitely teaching us to always be the kid we were.
19. Busy Phillips’ picture with her daughter shows how time does swoosh by!
I'm so annoyed right now my skin is ACTUALLY crawling(it's not important why)BUT I like that girl doing gymnastics and also that egg pic is funny and ALSO I did that 2009/2019 thing. Am I all caught up today? pic.twitter.com/wbYxOWpOqP
— Busy Philipps (@BusyPhilipps) January 14, 2019
20. Eva Longoria looking even more flawless 10 year later.
Bonus: A lot can happen in 10 years! Still not convinced? Here’s Zac Effron turning into a Greek God right out of “High School.”
Are you taking part in the #10YearChallenge? Give us a snippet of your 10-year journey in the comments below!
Preview photo credit caitlynjenner / instagram