There’s a saying: You only troll the ones you love. Whether we’re talking about prankster parents, funny uncles, or hilariously annoying siblings, we have to admit: these people have a gift when it comes to making their relatives’ lives more entertaining.
Bright Side discovered that it comes naturally to these hilarious people to troll their relatives and we’re here for it!
1. Mom be like, “I love you all equally.”
2. “My friend just got home from a trip. This was her family greeting her at the airport.”
3. “My dad was the only one at the office today, so he made this picture and sent it to my family.”
4. “Our parents used to tell us that we used to have another brother who turned into a mushroom from not taking a bath. They even added him to the family photo album.”
5. “Bought my family customized t-shirts with my face on them. They loved them.”
6. “I turned 20 today. My family got me this cake... I’m a guy.”
7. “I replaced the old family photo in my mom’s house with this... Still waiting for her to notice.”
8. “My dad recently got a 3-D printer and made a stool sample for his doctor.”
9. “My dad wanted to take a nice picture with a waterfall in Yosemite.”
10. “Dad was off work for a few days having kidney surgery, and came back to this.”
11. “This dad saw his daughter at our local fair and didn’t like what she was wearing.”
12. “My son cut a paper spider out and taped it inside my wife’s lampshade and I’ve never been more proud.”
13. “Told my son to go play outside and this is what I found.”
14. “My family hates mice and rats. So I have taken to hiding beetroots around the house.”
15. “My girlfriend is starting to understand how my family jokes around at Christmas.”
16. My son wanted “cold hard cash” for his birthday.
17. “My uncle’s gift to the family this year wasn’t really appreciated.”
18. “My dad thinks he’s pretty clever.”
19. “There’s an escaped murderer near where I live, so I texted my parents to see if they were ok. They sent me this...”
20. “My daughter is currently getting a D in math. This is her phone.”
21. “My dad is building an outhouse. This is what he sends me.”
22. “We didn’t have 19 candles so my dad said the cake was ‘4’ my birthday.”
23. “My parents took a beach vacation with their dog and sent me this pic.”
24. “My sister posted a picture on Facebook, my Dad responded.”
25. “Our family has a 35 year tradition of disguising Christmas gifts. This took over 80 hours to build.”
26. “I asked my dad for $10 for gas, he said, ‘Sure, it’s in the top left drawer of my computer desk.’ Thanks, Dad.”
Is your family like this? Share with us the most entertaining way one of your relatives trolled you in the comments below!